Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Dragon being himself

Apparently kids playing on the playground is offensive to some people!?

If you have problems viewing this video it's because Google thinks that some of the content may be inappropriate or offensive. I turned off my safety mode to watch this video because it's too cute to pass up. Weird google/youtube. This is the third video of mine they've made unviewable in safety mode. Apparently my kids are just TOO cute for Youtube.



I was playing with Colt when I heard Dragon saying, "Happy Straw! ... Sad straw.  ... Happy straw! .... Sad straw." I tried to get him doing it on camera but of course he stopped. I did get him to demonstrate it for the camera through a bit of prodding.

1 comment:

Fran said...

I can't wait to have a conversation with Dragon.