Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Mr. Personality

Our little guy has developed quite the personality lately.
Whether it's keeping his pride in tact while he stomps back up the hill I carried him down, just to prove he can do it himself, or strutting (yes, he was literally strutting) past the kitchen as I work, head held high while wearing cat ears he put on all by himself (yes, that just happened), he definitely has a mind of his own. 

He looks like these pictures weren't his idea but he's the one that insisted I take them via lots of whines and shoving the camera in my lap.


Can you say cheese(y)? 

I seriously love this kid to infinity and back ... even when he dumps all his crackers on the floor and proceeds to smash them into the smallest pieces imaginable.  

1 comment:

Fran said...

Dare I say he looks pretty in that headband?