Monday, September 16, 2013

Mmm Mmm Ice Cream

I've decided there are two experiences that I wish I could have my memories erased so I could experience the emotions, etc. that accompanied it and actually remember my feelings. The first is reading Pride and Prejudice. Unfortunately, I think I knew the story before I ever read the book so I never had a chance to be bitter and annoyed at Mr. Darcy like Jane Austen may have intended for her readers. I've always wondered what I would have thought about him at first if I'd read the book without knowing the storyline. The second experience, is my first adventure with ice cream.

"Ice cream is happiness condensed."

He was in heaven!




There's no mess too big when it comes to E and his ice cream cone: check out that chocolatey neck!


"I doubt whether the world holds for any one a more soul-stirring surprise than the first adventure with ice cream"

Needless to say, there was a bath that afternoon. 

1 comment:

Fran said...

And the happiness of ice cream never goes away. We made homemade ice cream for our get-together with family and friends this last Saturday.