Sunday, September 16, 2012

So sleepy

I know, I know. Three of my last four posts have had to do with sleep. But this time I'm not complaining. In fact, quite the opposite.

I came in the other day from mowing or sweeping or both to find this:



Not exactly helping with the whole, "you need to sleep in your own bed" thing but it made we want to cuddle up with them and laugh at the same time.

These pictures don't quite do it justice but E's head is about 3 or 4 inches lower than his feet. He's at a pretty good slope downwards but he didn't seem to mind.

What would it be like to be a Newman boy who could sleep anywhere at anytime? I'm jealous.



2 comments:

allegra said...

what the? that is insane. i could never sleep like that. too cute!!

Brooke, honestly I have to say I have never seen a cuter baby than yours. Truly! Those cheeks, those EYES. He is so precious!

Fran said...

Grandpa Cook called that a clear conscience.