Thursday, May 24, 2012

Brunchfest

A friend of ours was visiting the Seattle area for the day and invited us to brunch. So we drove over to Redmond to a cute little restaurant called Pomegranate Bistro. Since everything looked delicious. I decided to branch out and try something new. 

It was my first time having eggs Benedict. It was also my first time eating them on salmon and biscuits.


I wish I'd gotten a picture of the cute napkins but I did get a picture of the cute Jessi and E!


It's always fun to catch up and hear what's going on in friends' lives. I'm glad we had a chance to visit for an hour or two. I can't believe how long it's been since Jessi and I roomed together. Eight years flies by.

Anyway, a quick picture of those in attendance minus the one who was taking the picture.


Jessi, thanks for inviting us! It was great catching up and E was very excited to be able to meet you. ...Even if his face doesn't quite show it.

1 comment:

jb said...

Loved seeing you and meeting Ethan! And the food was great too :) Hopefully I'll be up there again soon!!