Thursday, February 16, 2012

Gratuitous Baby Time

This post is for the grandparents... or something only family will... Ha ha! Just kidding! I'm not going to pretend this is anything different than what it is... me showing off my baby boy!
Sleeping
Loves looking around while on the changing table of all places.
Sleeping
Eating his fingers. Also loves violently grabbing his face.
Such a cute face!
Love his curious looks.
And spiky hair.
And more sleeping.
But not just he needs sleep.
My favorite thing!
Sometimes I have to neglect him though...
But visitors save the day!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

3 comments:

kelsey said...

Oh my goodness!!! I could eat him up, and Teresa can't stop kissing him on the computer screen. So many pictures to love--with the texbook, with Grandpa. All so cute. And I can't believe he's strong enough to lift and turn his head! What a tummy-time champ. Keep up the showing off.

Laura Bowles said...

he is so cute!!

Tenley said...

SO cute!!!! Troy loved all the pictures of him. We watched the video together and at the end of the video, Troy said "I think he is pooping!" I think he is too cute to poop.