Monday, October 10, 2011

Amazon

I just wanted to let everyone know how much I adore amazon. And at the same time I, or at least my wallet, loathe them for making me adore them so much.

Now, not only can I add things from their site to my wishlist, but they've given me a button for Chrome that lets me add all the randomness I find while browsing the web that I want to remember to buy some day when I'm rich, to my Amazon wishlist as well.

Talk about best thing ever.

Now, when Ben wants to know what to get me, he'll see that iPad at the top of my list! ...

... Hey, they don't call it a "wish"list because it's realistic.

1 comment:

christy said...

I love amazon too, and I spend too much money there. I have not used any of the wishlists. I just put what I want in my cart and save it for later. I buy lots of books, the library mostly has old stuff or not what I'm interested in.