Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pike Place Market

This post is a little out of date but ... while our family was here we made it to Pike Place Market and I wanted to post some of those pictures online.

While we were standing by the Monkfish they made it move and Brinley got freaked out so she reasoned that, "Since I got scared my reward is that I should get carried now."

I think this was my favorite trip here because there were enough people to make it interesting but not as many as usual - so we actually had a chance to browse without getting plowed over. My browsing led to my first Pike Place Market purchase - Fresh Rosemary (which was used for Thanksgiving Dinner).

Then on the way back to the car we found Fran's Chocolate shop

And we found the coolest looking toy store - more toys than Santa's workshop.

and then we made it to the Elliott Bay Bookstore and I didn't get many pictures of the inside but I did get this awesome shot of randomness.

By the time we made it home that night I am pretty sure I was completely exhausted and Brinley fell asleep on the car ride home (around 5:45) and slept until 8:00 the next morning. Guess I wasn't the only one who got worn out from all the adventures.

No comments: