Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Ghost of Christmas Present


I was sitting here looking at blogs when Ben comes in the room acting a little suspicious. He then starts acting even more suspicious by going completely still like he was waiting for something. I asked him what he was up to and then .....

I hear something.

A voice behind me saying, "I am a ghoooost".

I got a little freaked out and then looked at Ben and knew he was responsible. I looked behind me and there was Ben's phone with a prerecorded message which gave him just enough time to place the phone and get away from it so I wouldn't suspect him when it announced itself.

And that my friends is reason number 1 billion, why I love my husband - his random acts of mischief.

4 comments:

Janell said...

That really makes me laugh! Your Thanksgiving looked wonderful. Congratulations on that great accomplishment. I think you probably are a little bit of an artist and a baker.

Mrs. Mike said...

Haha! He is a goof.

kelsey said...

Ah, that makes me laugh too. Good one, Ben.

Adam and Hilary said...

LOL!