Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snoqualmie Falls then vs. Snoqualmie Falls now

Snoqualmie Falls at the end of September before it started to rain ...

Snoqualmie Falls now ...

Snoqualmie Falls Then ... (This is more in regards to the temperature then the actual falls)

Snoqualmie Falls Now ... (Brinley, your flowers are still alive on my kitchen table!)

Snoqualmie Falls Then ...


Snoqualmie Falls Now ...

It's got two very different personalities depending on when you visit but both are wonderful in their own ways. I love this place. If it was closer I'd probably go there a lot more often just to people watch and enjoy nature. This is nature in all it's glory.

2 comments:

kelsey said...

That is glorious.

Oh, oh, oh, my word verification is: "hydro." Can you believe it? I think the Internet is alive.

Neil and Courtney Anne said...

I'll have to try the falls again, then! We went sometime in the summer, and were very disappointed. It looks much more impressive, now, though!