Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged

I wanted to post a blog today but I can' t much think of anything blog worthy other than complaining that the politics are still going and elections are over. DAH! Make it all stop.

Anyway, Heather tagged me so here it is. (Caitlyn, I promise I'll do your tag sometime. I'm just never at home with my pictures when I'm blogging).

So here are the rules of being tagged: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people.

3 joys
Traveling
Cuddling all morning without any cares in the world (aka Saturdays)
Reading a good book

3 fears
Spiders
"Bad Guys" (i.e. all the people who should be in jail but aren't)
My VT Companion

3 current obsessions/collections
Books (obsession)
Fortune Cookie Fortunes (collection)
Shot glasses from all the states I've visited (collection)

3 surprising facts
I was the fastest girl 400m runner in my high school and I miss it A LOT
I won a coloring contest in 2nd grade.
I wanted to be in the NBA when I was little. Which meant I wanted to be 7'8" and when they introduced the WNBA I was NOT happy because that meant I couldn't ever play with the big shots. (I was always the only girl who played at recess with all the guys and I was good)

I tag these 5 people:
I won't tag anyone this time. But if you want to do this, you should!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Brooke. Didn't realize you were a runner. I want to see you run the 400 sometime.