Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Last day at work

So after being at the same job for 3 years and 4 months I said goodbye to everyone and it was a lot harder than I had thought it was going to be.

I realized that the people I see at work everyday are such a big part of my life and soon they'll all but disappear. It's just so ... bizarre. I am planning on staying in touch but you know how plans are.

I'm excited to move on to new things but I'm sad to close this door. I made some great friends and had the world's best boss and I loved what I was doing. I guess my biggest fear is that I won't ever have a job I enjoy as much as I do this one.

Good luck to everyone at the College of Nursing, especially to the soon to be mom, the soon to be bride, and the soon to be overwhelmed who gets to do my job! I'll miss you all!

My boss who is absolutely wonderful!

The advisement center people and Brett (who works/worked with me at my desk)

The greatest Baccalaureate Secretary! (Plus a really awesome friend)

1 comment:

Shalyse said...

Hey thanks for the compliment Brooke! You were the greatest to work with too! These are fun pictures! I am glad I am not that big anymore!