Tuesday, May 6, 2008

No internet = cut off from outside world

So since we moved to our new place we haven't had internet and I have been going crazy, especially because I have been at home during the days due to the fact I'm currently looking for a job. Anyway, not having internet is not cool. But I went for a half hour walk to the library and now here I sit in bliss and I have an awesome view too. Anyway, if anyone emails us and we don't respond ... this is probably the reason.

p.s. We LOVE our new apartment so everyone should come visit as soon as we get ourselves a new couch.

3 comments:

Mrs. Mike said...

We're coming your way tomorrow and would love to come visit. We don't care if you don't have a couch.

christy said...

you can always come visit us. i am always at home during the day. esp right now while the kids are out of school. i don't wanna take all of them to run errands. i did take them to the dinosaur park though. maybe rachel and i and our kiddies could swing by and take you to the zoo with us thurs or fri? so will you be getting the internet? i hate being without it. our connection was bad at the hotel in moab so i wasn't on for like 3 days.

Kristy said...

I would die! The internet is my avenue for staying sane! Hope all is well with you guys!