Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday, Ben!

I've always been a little funny with numbers. As in, I care about them more than I probably should.

I do not like odd numbers. I usually buy at least two or four of things when I go grocery shopping. If eight is every an option I pick it. Or if I have to, I'll settle for having an eight in whatever it is I'm doing. Also, when it's 2:22 or 3:33, etc. I always make a wish.

You might wonder what this has to do with Ben's birthday? Well, when you happen to be turning 30 on the 30th of a month, I think it's kind of a big deal. And I probably go a bit overboard on the celebrating. ... But, as I'm writing this, Ben has no idea what is about to happen.

I'm scheduling this post to go online after we've left the house so hopefully he doesn't check the blog between leaving the house and arriving at our friend's home where E is "going to be babysat".

I'll post pictures of the event later.

In the meantime, I scanned all of his childhood pictures into the computer and compiled a sixteen minute long video. Unfortunately, Youtube only allows fifteen minute videos so I had to cut it into two.

Hope you enjoy, Ben!

Also, in case you hadn't figured it out, I have your baby pictures ....








And Part two:





He was seriously one cute kid. Now I know where E gets it from.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Will has some pictures you'd probably love to see! You guys will have to stop by next time you're in UT or maybe someday when I unpack the rest of the boxes I'll scan a few and send them to you!

Natalie said...

I have a thing with numbers, too! I always make a comment when our odometer is says something cool like 223344 or whatever. I also comment on "birthday times" (mine would be 12:15 since my birthday is December 15th). I also like "even" numbers, but mine tend to be on the 5s. Brian thinks I'm crazy. :)

I hope you guys had a great date! Happy birthday to Ben! And 30 on the 30th IS a big deal! :)

christy said...

Ben and Avery kind of look alike