Wednesday, April 25, 2012

PEPS Friends!

Each week me and a bunch of other new moms with babies about E's age get together and talk about different topics.

At this weeks meeting we realized the babies were all awake and surprisingly calm so we decided we'd finally get a group shot (unfortunately, two of them are missing but 10 of 12 was better than nothing). 


The little girl next to E is at least 4 inches longer than him and a week younger. The oldest baby (The one in the green/white outfit) was born on the 31st of December and the one in the red and brown was born on the same day as E - just a few hours later.

This is such a  great group and I am so glad I decided to sign us up. It's nice to know that what we're going through is not the end of the world and that moms everywhere know are going through the same things.

I think it's probably a lot like seeing a therapist (or eleven therapists at once), but they can actually empathize with me.

And, just for fun, a quick video of E and his friends sitting around getting to know each other.


2 comments:

Fran said...

That is SO fun!

Samantha said...

That's adorable. I was in a prenatal workout class when I was pregnant with Clive and it was so fun to get our babies together after they were all born. I love them all kicking around like that! Enjoy while they can't talk and scream and run away from you in different directions, haha.