Friday, February 3, 2012

First Bath

I didn't want to be one of those people who has a kid and suddenly every blog post is about their kid but ... WE HAVE A KID! And he's pretty much all we think about right now so, naturally, he's all I'm going to be blogging about for the next little while.

E had his first bath the other day shortly after a HUGE blow out which was 3 days coming. (Yay for poop! Something I never thought I'd be excited about.)


His bath taught us that he loves getting his face and hair washed. He just closes his eyes and makes his content, sleepy face.




 We also learned that he does NOT love being stripped naked and sponge washed.


I can't wait until he can take a semi-normal bath. So much better than the current way of doing it. 

My favorite part about bath-time is that after he takes a bath his hair gets super fuzzy/soft and I can't keep my hands off it!


I still can't believe he's finally here and he's ours for keeps.

3 comments:

kelsey said...

Keep the posts and pictures coming! I can't get enough.

Unknown said...

I love baby posts! Make sure you smell him a lot for the next few months. It sounds crazy, but I love baby smell and it doesn't stick around forever. Toddlers smell like sticky and dirt, which is nowhere near as charming.

allegra said...

ha ha agree about the baby smell!! It's the best and fades after awhile. He's sooo precious. And welcome to the world of the "mommy-blog" now. it's a good place to be:)