Saturday, December 17, 2011

Likes and Dislikes at 34 weeks


Yesterday, our little guy turned 34 (prenatal) weeks old! 
 


Some things he likes:

laying sideways in my stomach. (I'm pretty sure he spends most of his time in this position and not in a head down position as shown above)

Sleeping

Moving

Kicking

Elbowing

Nutrients

Christmas music! (Or maybe that's just me getting excited for Christmas)



Some things he really does not like:

Me laying on my stomach

Me lifting heavy things

Me trying to clip my toenails

My ribs

Weird names that Ben and I pretend we're going to name him.

And I'm pretty sure he gets annoyed at his hiccups since they usually inspire several of the things on the "things he likes" list.



I'm guessing there are lots of other things that he "likes" and "does not like" but I'll have to wait to meet him before I can tell you for certain.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brooke! I'm so glad you found our blog, now I found yours! :-) you are in the pregnancy home stretch! Good luck these next couple weeks, you'll do great!