Saturday, August 14, 2010

Rupunzel


Every time I see this picture I can't help but think of Rupunzel. This is what I imagine her tower looking like. Too bad once you go inside it's full of cobwebs and is nothing but a water tower.


There's also an amazing view but I decided to focus on the spiders this time since I've got a previous post from when we first moved here with all the other pictures.


Now that I stop and think about it ... Maybe Rupunzel's hair was really just a bunch of spider webs collected in her hair from being in a tower for so long. Those things sure are strong ... and sticky and annoying. I think I ran into about 30 of them today while I was mowing the lawn, sweeping, and just going outside to read.

This may be why I decided to post randomly about spiders, sort of.

Who knows. My mind works in weird ways sometimes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That tower is awesome. Did you know Disney's next cartoon is Rapunzel? I'm looking forward to it! Hope things are going well for you guys out there!

Adam and Hilary said...

Good thing I wasn't with you on that tower. I hate those creepy crawlers! Anytime one approaches me or is even in my sight I scream bloody murder! It seems like the rain washes them away in the winter.

Adam and Hilary said...

By the way about those books, I will come by this week. :) Thanks Brooke!