Friday, May 7, 2010

Now it's Officially Official

So now that it's actually official I can write a little longer post.

We got the apartment management position for our apartment complex. We'll be moving down to the first floor "managers apartment" on May 31st and then the fun begins - not to mention the free rent, free parking, AND free storage plus a monthly stipend!

I can't really speak for Ben but I'm pretty excited about this. I am, however, not so excited about the moving or living on the first floor, but I guess it'll be worth it in the long run. I just really enjoy laying in bed and seeing the tops of the trees. It makes it feel like we're out in the middle of the forest camping, not in the middle of a city. Plus, the top floor has lots less spiders. Yeah. That's the main reason I don't want to move to the first floor. Anyway, guess we should start packing? ......... Nah.

Oh well. Here goes another exciting adventure in this thing we call life!

4 comments:

Laura Bowles said...

very exciting! nice job perks!

Heatherboyce8 said...

awesome! sounds like fun!

Janell said...

Good Luck! Spray for spiders before you move in.

kelsey said...

That's awesome. Congrats!