Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm Crafty!

I decided to try out an easy craft and look what I did:


This (It's a barrette, for those who may not have girls) will be going to a certain sister of mine who started Kindergarten this year (hence the little no. 2 pencil).

Pretty good for the first try ... things can only get better from here, right?

Oh and then I tried another type and this is how it turned out:

I probably needed to add more ribbon to this last one because it's a little sad looking at some angles but for the most part I am pleased with my first tries.

2 comments:

Heatherboyce8 said...

Those are way cute! way too crafty for me! How have you been?!?! I miss ya!

Fran said...

Good job Brooke! I remember how exciting it was for me when my older sister would do crafts. Your little sister will love it.