Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Fun Things for Me!
Posted by Brooke-Jean Newman
So here are some fun things that have happened to me lately or that I'm looking forward to in the near future!
1. We decided where we were going to be going for Ben's schooling. Yay!
2. We announced where we were going to be going for Ben's schooling. Even bigger Yay!
3. I found out that it's not just me that knows my husband is brilliantly smart and handsome - even after rejecting offers to schools they begged him, to stay by offering him money, more money, class extension deadlines, etc.
4. At our dentist appointments today, I won by walking out of the dentist's office with no cavities - Ben had one. (Although, according to the dentist it wasn't really Ben's fault. Something about a filling from a previous cavity making it hard to floss where the new cavity is). I still won though!
5. I signed up for another semester of spin class.
6. I decided I should sign up for a semester of Yoga class as well!
7. I'm going to take a CPR/First Aid class in a couple of weeks and I convinced Ben to take a day off of work to do it with me! (The Ben part is probably the funnest part of this one).
8. I get to finally be trained in the ways of Quickbooks. I am taking a class through the UofU in July.
9. I finally tried gelato last weekend from a little gelato place in Salt Lake. It was fun! Expensive, but fun.
10. Ben doesn't have any more homework to do from now until September 30, which means I don't have to worry about bugging him while he's trying to write a speech or study for a test. Now, I just have to try not to disturb his creative powers as he's working on his book! :)
I'm sure I could think of other things but 10 seems to be a good number!
at 10:56 AM