Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Break from the Blogosphere

So I haven't been spending much time reading or writing blogs lately ... as I'm sure some of you noticed. I've been consumed with a project I've been meaning to tackle for years now. I am transferring all my journals to an online source so that if anything should happen to them (fire, flood, ink fading, etc.) I'll still have records of what I thought was important on April 15th, 1999.

This task has been extremely time consuming and somewhat daunting. I have written in my journal faithfully from about the time I was 13 or 14 until I was 21. So I have tons and tons of stuff to do but I am 2 1/2 journals closer to being finished and I'm having fun realizing how small minded I was in the grand scheme of things - but that dress I wanted in 9th grade really would have made my entire life so much better!

Anyway, so I still don't have much to blog about but that's the reason why. I'll try to come up with something interesting in the next few days!

1 comment:

Brian Hanks said...

A worthy goal. Your absence is excused. Hurry back.