Monday, January 26, 2009
Humility brought on by the letter "B"
Posted by Brooke-Jean Newman
It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own post, erase my answers, enter yours. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real . . . nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name: Brooke
2. A four Letter Word: Book
3. A boy's Name: Brock
4. A girl's Name: Becky
5. An occupation: Broker
6. A color: Blue
7. Something you wear: Boots
9. A food: Blue berry Muffins
10. Something found in the bathroom: bathtub
11. A place: Brooklyn
12. A reason for being late: Brought in a treat for my co-workers
13. Something you shout: Booo!
14. A movie title: Back to the future
15. Something you drink: Berry lemonade
16. A musical group: Brooks and Dunn
17. An animal: Bear
Wow. This made me feel quite dumb. I had to cheat on quite a few of these.
at 1:56 PM