Ben and I have now been married for over a year. Many of you may remember the 7:40am ceremony, something I've been meaning to apologize about for all those who came. It's amazing how time flies. As a man celebrating his 40th Anniversary at the Polynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii said, "It's been a great 40 years and I'd do 40 more". Except in my case I would say, "It's been a great year and I'd gladly do one more". :)
Here are my top 12 reasons the last year has been the best:
12. Always having someone to cuddle with.
11. Knowing someone loves me despite my weirdness.
10. I never have to go to the movies or dinner alone.
9. I get a kiss every day, and usually more than one. :)
8. Ben does the dishes, sometimes!
7. While I loved all my roommates from the past, it's so nice to just have 1!
6. I get a good laugh out of some random comment Ben makes at least once a day.
5. I get to cook yummy meals for someone else to enjoy.
4. I was able to learn the art of Morrowind and other RPG games.
3. I discovered I wasn't the only one who could enjoy Runescape at my age. (It's an online RPG game for 12 year old boys).
2. If I am ever having a bad day I know there is someone who will give me a big hug and make me realize everything will be all right and it is definitely not the end of the world.
and my #1 reason other than eternal happiness, of course, is:
I have someone to kill the bugs (and most importantly spiders) I find crawling around the apartment!
Obviously these aren't the only things that have made this year great, but they are the ones that came into my head as I was typing this blog.
So Happy Anniversary to Us!
I love you Newbenman.