Monday, April 7, 2008

Turning "22 ,Twice"


As my birthday gets closer I feel it necessary to announce the plan for my new age. I am 22 right now but I will not be turning 23 at any point in my life. I dislike the number 23. It has just never been aesthetically pleasing to me. I am just skipping the age 23 and going straight to 24 ... next year. So, since I have to be a different age I am just going to turn "22 twice". I am positive this will work because whenever you have to declare your age it's usually in age groups and 22 and 23 always seem to be bunched together. So mostly this is for my own mental satisfaction. But just FYI if you ask me how old I am in the next year I will respond "22, twice", and now you'll know what I am talking about.

2 comments:

christy said...

i have to stop and think and perhaps do some math when i tell people my age. it just doesn't really mean anything to me anymore. so i guess i'm 10 years older than you. i'll be 33 this summer.

Mrs. Mike said...

22 is a great age. I got stuck on 22, maybe because that's how old I was when I got married. I still think I'm 22, and that was almost nine years ago...