Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Drive-In

I wonder what could be hidden under that blanket ... 


Oh, of course, it's just a drive-in movie.


Pictures just don't quite do it justice.


Nevertheless, E is having a blast eating his popcorn and watching the show while I try to immortalize this moment. 

I suddenly realize it's no wonder that E likes his dad so much. I know I'd never come up with something as fun as a drive-in in the front room. And if I did it probably would have been him in his car watching the TV while I made dinner--not nearly as fun.

And now, I have a blanket to duck under and a movie to watch. 

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Fran said...

I heard drive-in theaters were a thing of the past. I guess they're not!

Laura Bowles said...

what an awesome idea!

The White's said...

It's been such a long time since I have read anyone's blog. What a cute idea, I never would have thought to do it under a blanket, how creative. Loved reading your blog and catching up on your life :)