Saturday, November 12, 2011

Third Trimester!

So you may have looked at the blog that showed pictures of my growing stomach. That blog showed me at weeks 3-22.

So first I'll do a quick recap:

Me at week 3


Week 13
 

Week 19


Week 22



Now on to the never before seen ...
Week 23


Week 24


Week 25


Week 26


 Week 27
 
(Still 27 weeks but I wanted to show off my tummy in a different shirt)


Week 28


Week 29

 
 I just had another doctor's appointment on Tuesday and it sounds like the baby is growing at all the right rates and his heartbeat is where it should be. Those appointments are always a huge peace of mind. I love my doctor and she's so great about answering my questions and making it so I don't feel silly for some of the things I do ask.

I still can't believe we have less than 11 weeks until our little guy is due!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so great!

Amanda Kristeen said...

congrats on the 3rd trimester! You look so cute - love the short hair. :)

An Ordinary Mom said...

Love this post and the fact that you have taken pictures of every week! I should have done that with at least one of my pregnancies ... all well ... it will just have to be in my memory now :) !!

P.S. I LOVE your new hair cut!!

Samantha said...

When you're pregnant it seems like it takes forever but really when you think about it, 9 months?! That's it? For a whole human being?! Wow.
Also you get cuter and cuter.