Monday, September 19, 2011

When you've been married for as long as me ...

Once you've been married for 4 years, 1 month and some days you learn a thing or two about your spouse. Something I've learned is that when Ben starts saying gibberish I should just agree or else it will continue and continue until I just give in and go with it.

One such example:

Me: "Ben, I forgot to tell you. I bought you some grapes."
Ben: "You got grape juice!"
Me: "I put the grapes on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator"
Ben: "You got me grape gum! Mmm"
Me: "Yep, I got you grape gum and you will find your grape gum on the bottom shelf of the fridge."
Ben: "Coo'."

I am pretty sure this grape conversation could have continued a LOT longer (I know from experience) but I decided to give in before we got much more into it.

One thing is certain, there's never a dull moment here in our Newman household.

No comments: