Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Soon!

I'm getting excited for all the things coming up. And loathing a few of the others.

I really need about 5 or 6 countdowns going on right now but ...

Soon we will be in Hawaii relaxing and enjoying the sun. No more stress ... hopefully.
Soon we will hopefully be finding out if our growing baby is a baby boy or a baby girl.

Soon Ben will be starting up his third year of pharmacy school. (Which means a lot more after school couch naps)


Soon we will be getting end of summer/beginning of the school year move out notices.

Soon we will be putting together our halloween costumes ... Which reminds me, if anyone has a leather ammo belt that I can borrow ... I'd love you forever. (Also, I love Halloween)



Soon we will be paying our medical bills for all our doctor's appointments. (I'm still not sure why it takes 3 to 4 months to get the final bill)

And soon, but thankfully not that soon since there is still a lot to do, we'll be introducing our baby to the world.

Lots of things I can't wait for and a few I wish would just not happen at all but I guess I can't get the fun things without the not so fun stuff.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Brook!!! You look SO cute!!