Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Just when you think you've figured it all out

Yeah, I am just posting this so you all have something to look forward to ... Or so you know that I'm not so happy with the turn of events ...

my job situation just got complicated (not necesarrily a bad complicated, they are just forcing me to make decisions I was planning on putting off for another few months).

What will we decide. What will we decide.

The best part is I have to decide by tomorrow before I leave work or at the VERY latest Friday morning by 8am via email.

2 comments:

Mrs. Mike said...

They want to make you permanent right now instead of waiting until July?

By tomorrow! That's pressure!

BrookeJean said...

Rachel. You win the best guess prize. Or the exactly perfect guess prize. It would be an easy option if we didn't have a chance to be apartment managers come June-ish.