Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another Tag ....

Two names you go by:
1. Brooke Jean
2. Brooke aka Little stream

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. My awesome brown heels
2. My official “work sweater”. (It stays at work at all times so I can wear it whenever I am cold – which is pretty much all the time)

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. A 2nd honeymoon or just a long vacation somewhere far far away for 2 weeks at least
2. To have all my student loans paid off so I can start saving for the want listed above.

Two things you did last night:
1. Went to my swimming class
2. Ate Little Caesars pizza

Two things you ate today
1. Lots of Peperoncinis
2. Meatball sandwich

Two people you last spoke to:
1. Ben
2. Kjersty

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Going to work
2. Watching a movie

Two longest car rides:
1. Macomb, Illinois to Las Vegas, Nevada (I was only like 4 or 5)
2. Macom, Illinois to Roy, Utah (Lots of these between my birth and age 6)

Two favorite beverages:
1. I am learning to really love water! But it has to be ice cold.
2. A&W Rootbeer

Two favorite movies:
1. The Dark Knight
2. Cinderella Story

Two people who I tag:
1. Kjersty
2. Anyone who wants to

No comments: