Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Tree Campout

So we finally decorated our "tree" and we were sitting in the front room studying for finals when I said something about sleeping under the tree. Turns out Ben didn't mind the idea as long as it involved bringing out a mattress. We set it next to the tree and have slept there two nights in a row now -mostly we were too tired to carry the mattress back into our room last night.

We have some pictures of our Christmas tree camp out! I think everyone should do it - VERY fun!



2 comments:

Samantha said...

I love Christmas traditions. I think you guys should do it every year. Even when you have kids. I'm always trying to think of new things to start doing and I never do anything new.

christy said...

my kids would like that but they would probably want to do it christmas eve and i couldn't let them do it then. i can't even put my pretty presents under the tree b/c two little boys would not be able to resist ripping into them.

cute trees